TSXPCX3030 is a multifunctional programming cable that provides serial connection and RS485 signal conversion through the USB interface. The working power of this cable is taken from the USB port and is no longer powered by the TER port of the PLC. Therefore, this cable supports communication with the TER or AUX port of the PLC. TSXPCX3030 can be used for Modicon TSX series PLC to communicate with PC or other devices that do not provide traditional serial ports. This cable can be connected to the TER port or AUX port communication port of TSX Premium (57), TSX Micro (37), TSX Nano (07), TSX Naza (08), and Twido PLC.
• Supported operating system Windows2000 / Windows XP
• Fully compatible with USB V1.1 and USB CDC V1.1 specifications
• USB bus power supply, consumption current is about 50mA
• Baud rate: 300bps ~ 1Mbps automatically adapt
• Suitable for TSX Premium, Micro, Naza, Nano, and Twido
The TSXPCX3030 USB cable has been replaced with the following two-part numbers.
TSXCUSB485 – USB to RS485 Serial Converter
TSXCRJMD25 – RJ45 Serial to 8-pin mini-DIN cable for connecting to Premium, TSX Micro, and Twido programming ports.
1, TSXPCX3030-C is the TSXPCX3030-C cable driver, please install it first.
2. When programming the Twido series PLC with the TSXPCX3030-C cable, in addition to installing the programming software, you need to install the Modbus driver. The Modbus driver version cannot be lower than 1.1.
3. When the user uses the PL7 software to program the Micro or Premium series PLC, the Uni-telway driver needs to be installed. The Uni-telway driver cannot be lower than 1.6.
5 thoughts on “Schneider PLC Cable TSXPCX3030”
Please help me : I buy the Tsxpcx3030 from you. but it is can’t use
please contact seller
Works with TSX Premium series? Thanks