CP2102 USB to IRDA Near Infrared IR Magnetic Adapter Cable
Usb To Near Infrared Ir Magnetic Adapter Cable US-Based CP2102 Chip IEC62056/1107/DLMS Transparent Transmission 2 meter
USB to Near Infrared Cable
The CP2102 USB to IRDA Near Infrared (IR) Magnetic Adapter Cable is a device used to connect a computer or other device with a USB port to an infrared (IR) device, such as an electricity, gas, or water meter.
The cable features a USB connector on one end for connection to a computer or other device, and an infrared (IR) connector on the other end, which links to the IR device. It serves the purpose of data transfer between the computer and the IR device, functioning for data reading from the IR device and device programming. Additionally, the cable is outfitted with an IRDA (Infrared Data Association) interface, enabling communication with IR devices through infrared signals. To enhance attachment security, the cable is also equipped with a magnetic adapter for secure fastening to the IR device.
- Application: Data collection of electric energy meters, gas meters, and water meters
- New original CP2102 imported chip, USB interface power supply, no need for external power supply.
- Support multiple versions of Windows operating system, macOS, Linux, and other systems.
- Industrial-grade meter reader, Near infrared, wavelength 940nm.
- Infrared head size: diameter 32mm, transmitting and receiving distance: 6.5mm (size is for reference only, tolerance ±2mm)
- IEC standard industrial grade, the converter adopts CP2102 chip, ±15KV ESD protected transceiver circuit, Taiwan Everlight industrial-grade optical receiver/transmitter.
- Transparent transmission, supported full protocol signal conversion, such as IEC62056-21, IEC1107, DLMS, MODBUS, etc. The transmission rate is 300/600/1200/2400/4800/9600/19200bps.
- Installation: 25mm * 15mm * 5mm galvanized magnet, strong magnetic adsorption (IEC62056 regulation), it is easy to fix on the optical interface device.
- Environment: specified working range -25℃-70℃
Insert the USB port into the USB of the computer and wait for the computer to install the driver.
If the computer automatically detects and installs unsuccessfully, you can use the driver wizard to automatically detect and install or contact customer service to ask for the driver to be installed, or download from the official website:
You can modify the port number, and modify it in “Device Manager-COM Port-Properties-COM Port Number”.
Yes, the meter company will have the software, please find it in the manual or ask for it. We have no software supported, because the different meter company has its particular software.
Worldwide Free Shipping is guaranteed to global online consumers in AMSAMOTION.STORE. We guarantee total shopping satisfaction by offering exchange, Return or Refund Policy.