- No need for external power supply, power can be supplied directly from the MO6 programming communication port of the PLC.
- Extend an RS232 programming port of the PLC to an Ethernet communication port and a HMI communication port. While restoring the PLC communication function, it also realizes PLC networking and communication with the HMI.
- Supports up to 2 TCP port connections.
- The parameter setting and operation of the device can be carried out through the WEB server.
It is adaptive to the baud rate of the Q programming communication port to meet the needs of large data communication.
- Supports Ethernet communication of MELSOFT products (programming software GXWorks2, GX Developer).
- The power circuit adopts anti-reverse connection design.
- It is widely used in the signal acquisition and control of industrial field equipment.
The ETH-Q module is an economical Ethernet communication processor designed to meet the increasing demand for plant equipment information (equipment network monitoring and production management).
It can realize the Ethernet communication function of Mitsubishi Q series PLC such as general-purpose CPU (Q00UJ / QoxU / QoxU DH) and high-performance CPU (Q02/QxxH). This module can upload, download, monitor or communicate with the host computer through the network port.
The module comes with two serial ports, one can be connected to PLC and the other can be connected to HMI. In this way, at the scene, the operator only needs to operate the HMI to simultaneously perform data collection and monitoring on the PLC.
Worldwide Free Shipping is guaranteed to global online consumers in AMSAMOTION.STORE. We guarantee total shopping satisfaction by offering exchange, Return or Refund Policy.